Vibrant Saffron Colour Paithani Silk saree having embroidery work
RJTY779935Regular price ₹ 6,859.00 Sale price ₹ 4,899.00
Handpicked fine paithani silk saree in saffaron color has pure silk weaving. Saree has embroidery work through out the saree along with swaroski on the border. Saree has heavy and rich looking pallu along with tassels. Saree comes with silk running blouse .
Saree Fabric: silk
Blouse fabric: silk
Length: 5.5 meters
Blouse length: 1 meter
Work on saree: Tassels, Swaroski, embroidery
Material Care: Dry clean only
For Domestic Orders:
- It usually takes 3-5 working days to dispatch your product.
- Customized orders can take additional 3-5 working days. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive tracking information via email and sms.
- Delivery time for Indian postal code is maximum 7-9 working days.
- We are in contract with DHL for shipping worldwide.
- Delivery time for International postal code is maximum 10-12 working days.
- On Checkout you will be able to see the indicative shipping charges as per your country. Charges are mentioned for 1 KG parcel weight. Please note: These charges are indicative and your final cost would depend upon the actual weight of the parcel. We will be sharing the proof of the parcel's actual weight with the client.
- On shopping more than Rs. 25000/- custom clearance have to be paid by the client which would be approximate INR 2500.
- VAT would be paid by client only(if applicable).
Return & Exchange
- Sarees are eligible for return and exchange.
Please refer to our Return and Exchange Policy Click Here
Paithani is a variety of sari, named after the Paithan town in Aurangabad from state of Maharashtra where the saree was first made by hand. Present day Yeola town in Nashik, Maharashtra is the largest manufacturer of Paithani.