Customer & seller relationship is based on trust. Let’s be polite and show gratitude towards each other .🙏🏻
For Domestic Orders:
- It usually takes 7-9 working days to dispatch your product.
- Customized orders can take additional 3-5 working days. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive tracking information via email and sms.
- Delivery time for Indian postal code is 12-15 working days. In exceptional cases, you will be informed by our customer care department or you can contact us via email support @tyaarindia.co.in
- In festive time, deliveries might be delayed beyond the mentioned time so bear with us .
- We are in contract with DHL for shipping worldwide.
- Delivery time for International postal code is 12~15 working days. In festive times, deliveries might get delayed beyond the mentioned timeline .
- On Checkout you will be able to see the indicative shipping charges as per your country. Charges are mentioned for 1 KG parcel weight. Please note: These charges are indicative and your final cost would depend upon the actual weight of the parcel. We will be sharing the proof of the parcel's actual weight with the client.
- VAT/custom duty or any tax which is being levied in customer’s country would be paid by client only(if applicable).
- Due to any error in the shipping address, non-availability of the customer, delay caused in clearance by importer's custom authority, or any other reasons whatsoever causes non-delivery of the parcel, TYAAR INDIA LLP is not responsible for any losses/ unforeseen costs.
- In some cases, we might need recipient's ID proof. This is to submit to the courier partners for the address verification.
- Due to COVID situation worldwide, dispatch and delivery time can take more time than usual. Kindly cooperate.
- Opening the parcel without paying to executive is not acceptable. As we don't provide open delivery facility.
- In case any clients opens the parcel without paying and then rejects to accept, and so this may lead to loss of product. The cost of the product will be bear by client and obliged for legal penalty.